Around the World

Apparently Sydney's gravitational pull is too strong. Once again I find myself Down Under. Will I escape once more? Or will I remain quarantined in Terra Australis forever? I suppose I can call it home again... for now... (See my travel archives by clicking on the links listed on the left under "Archives").

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Long time no web log

Things have been hectic here. Between looking for a new job, interviewing for a new job, Spanish classes, Creative Writing classes, a 3 week Behaviour Management course (managing students' behaviour that is), shopping with the girls in Camden, telling a Persian belly dancer to f*** off (by accident) and eating Sunday Roasts at the Blithe Spirit (where they changed the nut roast, much to my dismay), I haven't had much time.
This weekend I'm off to Manchester (well, Warrington really) for what promises to be good times (or I'll expect a full refund!) with Sara and Maggs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home