Around the World

Apparently Sydney's gravitational pull is too strong. Once again I find myself Down Under. Will I escape once more? Or will I remain quarantined in Terra Australis forever? I suppose I can call it home again... for now... (See my travel archives by clicking on the links listed on the left under "Archives").

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Surrey House

Went to "Surrey House" in Camberley late on Friday, was unable to leave until late on Monday, held hostage by the beautiful Carrie.
Friday night was dhal and red wine in front of the faux fire. Saturday night was loads of fun with the halloween party complete with DJ, mulled wine, scary faced real pumpkin lantern things carved on the spot and great costumes. Sunday was pub lunch and t.v day. Monday was cups of tea, yummy food, walking the dog in the woods, and a bottle of champagne before starting the hour and a half bus trip back to Victoria Station, London (note to self: bad idea!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home