Around the World

Apparently Sydney's gravitational pull is too strong. Once again I find myself Down Under. Will I escape once more? Or will I remain quarantined in Terra Australis forever? I suppose I can call it home again... for now... (See my travel archives by clicking on the links listed on the left under "Archives").

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I pity the fool!

On the mantle piece, in our loungeroom resides my framed picture of The Fonz. Tom bought Michael a Mr.T keychain yesterday. Now they sit side-by-side on the mantle. The keyring has little buttons you push to hear a variety of Mr.T's catchphrases, such as:
"I pity the fool!",
"Quit your jibber jabber" and
"First name Mister, second name Period, last name T."

Fun for the whole sharehouse family. We've spent a ridiculous amount of time playing with that keyring, cracking up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home