Around the World

Apparently Sydney's gravitational pull is too strong. Once again I find myself Down Under. Will I escape once more? Or will I remain quarantined in Terra Australis forever? I suppose I can call it home again... for now... (See my travel archives by clicking on the links listed on the left under "Archives").

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Guy Fawkes

Today is Guy Fawkes Day. We're just about to leave for a party at Carrie's. For those not in or from the U.K: Guy Fawkes means bonfires and fireworks. Personally, I'm looking forward to tomorrow - fireworks are readily available at every supermarket over here, we've had to endure a week of hearing fireworks every night in preparation for tonight. Try going to sleep with "bang bang bang" ringing in your ears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home