Around the World

Apparently Sydney's gravitational pull is too strong. Once again I find myself Down Under. Will I escape once more? Or will I remain quarantined in Terra Australis forever? I suppose I can call it home again... for now... (See my travel archives by clicking on the links listed on the left under "Archives").

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Look out Ireland

We organised a surprise birthday dinner for Bruce last night. Guests included Michael and Wendy Smith, Earle and Scali, Bones and Wee Suzie, Keith and Gillian Helyar, Egg, Carol, Me and of course Bruce. Bardie and James couldn't make it but we had a a good night nonetheless (hope you're feeling better guys). We went to the Exhibit Bar and Restaurant in Balham, which I think is a great place even if the view is out over the Sainsbury's Supermarket carpark.
'Sarvo we're off to Dublin, but first Egg has to go to the Post Office and pick up her Peter Alexander Ugg Boots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home