Around the World

Apparently Sydney's gravitational pull is too strong. Once again I find myself Down Under. Will I escape once more? Or will I remain quarantined in Terra Australis forever? I suppose I can call it home again... for now... (See my travel archives by clicking on the links listed on the left under "Archives").

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

So, what's happening in London?

I look out through the thin vertical blinds and surprisingly, it's raining. I'm sat (as the Poms say) in a small room dislocated from the rest of the company, operating a computerised switchboard, directing calls to people I've never and will never meet.
Bruce and Carol arrive early tommorrow morning. Egg and I are very excited. I wonder if we'll be able to sleep tonight? Leaving home at 5.30am to meet them at the airport. I've got the 'I've-been-in-London-4-months-blues'. Bruce will fix it. Funny little man.
My mobile phone is not working - I dropped it in a glass of water yesterday. I feel lost without it. It's now possessed; turning itself on and off randomly and flashing on the screen 'Charging' when it's not connected to a charger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home