Around the World

Apparently Sydney's gravitational pull is too strong. Once again I find myself Down Under. Will I escape once more? Or will I remain quarantined in Terra Australis forever? I suppose I can call it home again... for now... (See my travel archives by clicking on the links listed on the left under "Archives").

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Scali's Help Fight Breast Cancer Link

This was an email from Scali - it's a good cause so I thought I'd include it on the web log.

Hello friends, please take a moment to read this - it is important!
The Breast Cancer Site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman.

It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on "donating a mammogram" for free (pink window in the middle). Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Click on the link below - you don't have to fill out anything! Just click on the pink button in the middle of the screen.

www.thebreastcancersite.com

Really, shouldn't they just donate the mammograms?? Anyways click on the link. DO IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home