Around the World

Apparently Sydney's gravitational pull is too strong. Once again I find myself Down Under. Will I escape once more? Or will I remain quarantined in Terra Australis forever? I suppose I can call it home again... for now... (See my travel archives by clicking on the links listed on the left under "Archives").

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Kate and Egg's Day of Fun (DOF)

Kate and Egg's DOF took place on the 10th of April. With another scheduled for this weekend I figured it was about time I posted some photos.
The first DOF consisted of catching the tube to Old Street and walking across to Brick Lane through the litter strewn streets of Shoreditch. We went to the Red Bull Art of Can exhibition that consisted of art works made from empty Red Bull cans. Then, we stumbled across the Lane to see a screening of amateur short films. Next, we walked further down Brick Lane to grab a curry. We were followed briefly by a crazy Indian asking if "you like shag??". Erin looked at him with disdain and said "Piss Off!" but still he persisted, until I turned and said the more forceful, "F*&K OFF!!!". He didn't follow us after that. Finally, we walked past some old buildings to get back to Bank station.
A good day was had by all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home