Around the World

Apparently Sydney's gravitational pull is too strong. Once again I find myself Down Under. Will I escape once more? Or will I remain quarantined in Terra Australis forever? I suppose I can call it home again... for now... (See my travel archives by clicking on the links listed on the left under "Archives").

Friday, May 27, 2005

Last night with The Chemical Brothers

Here we go...
We ran into Georgia Maxwell from my tiny home town (population 1300) in Australia outside Brixton Academy - that was strange. Scalpers gathered 'round offering tickets, "hello ladies, you right for tickets?". Brixton Academy is a great venue, expensive beers though. I was dancing and realised the bass was so loud that my nostrils were vibrating. We caught the night bus home, picking up £1 worth of hot chips on the way, I burnt the back of my throat on the first chip - they were straight out of the fryer. Boy, were my ears ringing as I tried to get to sleep last night.
One year since we arrived in the UK. Happy Anniversary Egg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home