Around the World

Apparently Sydney's gravitational pull is too strong. Once again I find myself Down Under. Will I escape once more? Or will I remain quarantined in Terra Australis forever? I suppose I can call it home again... for now... (See my travel archives by clicking on the links listed on the left under "Archives").

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Last night...

we celebrated our friend Nicole's 30th at the Firehouse in South Kensington, near the Natural History Museum. Nicole looked absolutely amazing as always. It was also the first time I'd been able to catch up with Earle and Scali since they became engaged. The ring is absolutely beautiful! We got to hear the whole ring procurement story which was astounding and made me get a bit teary. Yay for people in love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home