Around the World

Apparently Sydney's gravitational pull is too strong. Once again I find myself Down Under. Will I escape once more? Or will I remain quarantined in Terra Australis forever? I suppose I can call it home again... for now... (See my travel archives by clicking on the links listed on the left under "Archives").

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Kate and Egg's Second DOF

It was a sunny day on the 30th of April, the beginning of a Bank Holiday Weekend. After a lovely sleep in we caught the Northern Line to Embankment where we grabbed two Frappucinos from The Evil Empire (you know that place that's really hard to find with green signage) and seeing it was such a lovely day we went into the park near Embankment station and admired all the flowers and marvelled at the sound of a sprinkler (che che che che cheeeeee che che che che cheeeee). Then we headed to this great little gallery where there was an exhibition of photographs taken by Phil Stern of James Dean. To see some of the images click here.
After that we headed up to Leicester Square (via Trafalgar Square), where we went to see The Interpreter. I've just finished reading Sean Penn: His Life and Times, which is an authorised biography by Richard T. Kelly. After reading this book I am absolutely fascinated by this man, the process he goes through and his commitment to his characters. I went to see The Assassination of Richard Nixon with Bardie the weekend before, then we got Casualties of War from our online DVD rental service and watched that and currently we have Dead Man Walking, The Falcon and The Snowman and Colours sitting on top of our TV just waiting to be watched... anyways, I digress - back to the DOF... oh yeah, after the movie we went to a burger place in Soho and ate, then came home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home