Around the World

Apparently Sydney's gravitational pull is too strong. Once again I find myself Down Under. Will I escape once more? Or will I remain quarantined in Terra Australis forever? I suppose I can call it home again... for now... (See my travel archives by clicking on the links listed on the left under "Archives").

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Courchevel awaits...

It's 4am, we're waiting for Earle, Scali and Ervos to come and pick us up in a mini-cab. They'll be here in half an hour. I've had approximately 2 hours sleep and now I find myself in the loungeroom watching a re-run of Melrose Place. It's an early one - before Amanda, before Micheal Mancini went bad and had the affair with Kimberley. Matt's still gay and Allison is still a nerd. Hurry up! Hurry up! (said like The Blackboard from Mr Squiggle). Cannot wait to get to France. Cannot wait to hit the slopes. It's going to be SICK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home