Around the World

Apparently Sydney's gravitational pull is too strong. Once again I find myself Down Under. Will I escape once more? Or will I remain quarantined in Terra Australis forever? I suppose I can call it home again... for now... (See my travel archives by clicking on the links listed on the left under "Archives").

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

All my friends are having babies!

Everyone's procreating!

Congratulations to my cousin Brenton and and his long suffering wife Danielle!
Congratulations to Nicole and Paul Fenton here in London on the future addition to their furry clan!
Congratulations to my beautiful Knaggs and her darling Chan-man (thank you so much for the ultrasound images sweeties)!
Congratulations to Nat and Hannah on the birth of their twin baby girls, Lil and Issy!

Welcome to the world small people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home