Around the World

Apparently Sydney's gravitational pull is too strong. Once again I find myself Down Under. Will I escape once more? Or will I remain quarantined in Terra Australis forever? I suppose I can call it home again... for now... (See my travel archives by clicking on the links listed on the left under "Archives").

Friday, January 07, 2005

Prima Ballerina

Last night I went to see Swan Lake performed by the Royal Ballet at the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden with Bardie and her friends. And I cannot possibly do the experience justice here.
I have never seen anything so beautiful in my entire life! So beautiful I actually shed a tear. I was absolutely captivated. The venue, the performers, the sets - unbelievable...
Thank you Prima Bardie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home