Around the World

Apparently Sydney's gravitational pull is too strong. Once again I find myself Down Under. Will I escape once more? Or will I remain quarantined in Terra Australis forever? I suppose I can call it home again... for now... (See my travel archives by clicking on the links listed on the left under "Archives").

Sunday, May 08, 2005

A Life in the Theatre

Starring Patrick Stewart and Joshua Jackson.
On the 15th of April, 3 female Antipodeans (god! I hate that word!) went to see A Life in the Theatre, a play by David Mamet (who's written loads of plays and screenplays - look him up in the IMDb), at the Apollo Theatre in the West End. It was my Christmas present to Egg.
Patrick Stewart was absolutely brilliant and Joshua Jackson stripped down to his undies, numerous times (his acting was good too!).
Highlights included getting busted taking photos of the interior of theatre (before the performance began) and not realising the usher was addressing me - super embarrassing. The play was quite entertaining and Patrick Stewart was really funny, and finally tragic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home