Around the World

Apparently Sydney's gravitational pull is too strong. Once again I find myself Down Under. Will I escape once more? Or will I remain quarantined in Terra Australis forever? I suppose I can call it home again... for now... (See my travel archives by clicking on the links listed on the left under "Archives").

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Excuses, excuses

Hi there loyal readers,
I must apologise for the lack of entries lately. We've had painters in which meant that our computer with all my photos on it had to be packed away in Harry's cupboard under the stairs. It's quite disappointing really because I have some great shots of the flooding at Glastonbury and Mum's first couple of weeks in the UK. As soon as the computer is reassembled I'll post the photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home