Around the World

Apparently Sydney's gravitational pull is too strong. Once again I find myself Down Under. Will I escape once more? Or will I remain quarantined in Terra Australis forever? I suppose I can call it home again... for now... (See my travel archives by clicking on the links listed on the left under "Archives").

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

June 2005

Well the weather has finally warmed up here in the UK. People are sunbathing in their bikinis on the Commons again, we're sweltering on the Tube (why can't they just bloody install air-conditioning??), enjoying barbequing and drinking on the edge of the Thames and YES, now everyone is whining about how hot it is...
I've had an eventful month as the following photos will indicate. Things are going great at the theatre. I'm thoroughly enjoying my job and have made some great new thespian friends.
Tomorrow I'm off to Glastonbury with my flatmate (and friend) Liz and all her bloody Kiwi mates. Should be choice bro!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home