Around the World

Apparently Sydney's gravitational pull is too strong. Once again I find myself Down Under. Will I escape once more? Or will I remain quarantined in Terra Australis forever? I suppose I can call it home again... for now... (See my travel archives by clicking on the links listed on the left under "Archives").

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A life in the theatre...

I'm now head usher at the theatre. I feel like I'm spending my entire life there. Which isn't at all a bad thing. Perks include having Keanu Reeves look away when you smile at him as he returns to his seat after the interval, being in the same room as Orlando Bloom, seeing Ewan McGregor, Jane Krakowski and the rest of the cast sing their hearts out every night and eating out of date Malteasers. Oh and I now have a radio.
10-4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home